Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Getting Started...

This blog will be a place for me to talk about my attempts at exploring art and creative challenges.  I will say right now that I do not have "talent" in this area, but I do have a great love for artistic pursuits.  I have gone to a couple of Paint Nite Events and just fell in love with painting with acrylics.  I have also experimented some with sketching and am planning to start an art journal in the new year.  Right now I'm seeking an art journal challenge to help me get started.  I may have found one - more on that later.  If anyone should find this blog, welcome!  I'm primarily doing this for me as a place to keep a record of my progress as well as to save links and other information as I journey through this process.

Here are a couple of pics of me and my friend, Colleen, taken at a recent Paint Nite event.  SO fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment